Image Map

Friday 28 February 2014

Style Saviour - Equipment Silk Shirt

I seem to be practically living in one item at the moment - my Equipment Signature shirt. Equipment make the most beautifully cut shirts out of gorgeously soft silk in a great range of colours and prints. This one is in a fab blue snakeskin print. It has worked hard through the Autumn/Winter lifting the black jumper and jeans combo out of the dull doldrums by injecting a little colour and luxury. This look had an outing on Wednesday:

Shirt - Equipment; Sweater - Mango; Jeans - JBrand; Boots - Ash

And
I'm styling it today under a jumper dress from Baukjen, Gestuz leather biker and those Ash boots again (there must be some days when I'm not wearing these, I'm sure).

Mane's looking a bit wild in this one! Sorry!

I'm not going to lie - these shirts are PRICEY!! Full price they cost around £250. I know. But I get so much use out of it that the cost per wear is pretty low. And - top tip alert - there are some available at discount price on The Outnet and Yoox websites at the mo. But, as investment pieces go, they are well worth it. I'm looking forward to wearing it loose and sans sweater with white jeans and black sandals (or blue ones - ooh...) once the weather warms up and tucked into a pencil or midi skirt with some killer heels for evening. Gorgeous, and timelessly elegant.

Off for a couple of days in the Big Smoke tonight - can't wait. There has been talk of London Zoo. I am more excited than the children. Happy Weekend people!

No comments:

Post a Comment