Image Map

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Spring Greens

The sun is still shining! It's been at least 3 days in a row and it's time to cast of those wintry wine coloured nails and go for something altogether more seasonal. I am loving my bright blue nails at the moment, and I am on the hunt for a perfect yellow but yesterday I tracked down the most gorgeous bright green.

Revlon Nail Enamel - 571 Posh


It's 'Posh' by Revlon (no. 571)
and it's a really true bright green - not mint, not pastel. It is the greenest of greens and I love it. It has great coverage and application too - if I wasn't so cack-handed at manicures I could probably have got away with just one coat. But I always need two coats, to tidy up my messy application!

Apologies to Darya for my hand position! 

Weirdly (and I don't think there was any subconscious activity at work here) I am going to watch the littlest Wren in a school play tonight. It's The Wizard of Oz! It's so deeply uncool to match my nails to a musical, but Hey! I'm Emerald City ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment