Image Map

Saturday 22 February 2014

I want it all! - The Wren Shops her Spring Wishlist


It's been utterly glorious here for the last few days. Blue skies galore. It's starting to feel like Spring and it just doesn't feel right to wear a furry hooded coat when the crocuses have bloomed. So, in preparation for when it has officially sprung I've just ordered this jacket. 



It's incredible. I'm excited. Don't worry it's on express delivery.

I've been browsing. Lots. Not shopping, exactly, more like cyber-shoplifting, which is what I call the act of leaving bulging virtual baskets unchecked out on fashion websites. It's retail therapy with no financial commitment - brilliant! I have some seriously lengthy wishlists dotted around cyberspace - Yoox, ASOS, My-Wardrobe and The Outnet keep sending me those 'have you forgotten something?', 'we noticed you left items in your basket' emails. Ha! 

The Spring wardrobe updates currently tempting me are:



Actually, I'm pretty set on these. I've been looking for a pair of metallic detail heels and these are beautiful. Wearable for daytime but sleek enough for evening. And currently on sale for £49. Grab 'em quick! But not before I have, obviously.



Clockwise from bottom left: J Crew; Zoe Karssen @ ASOS; Lulu & Co @ My-Wardrobe

I'm in love with sweatshirts at the moment. Can't have enough of them and this season it needs to be blue. And floral. Or logo. Or floral. Or logo. You get the picture...



Clockwise from bottom left: KG by Kurt Geiger Cristal; MIH Paris Jeans; Whistles Ellie Skirt

Black and white is a big SS14 look and so to add to my collection of black jeans and tees (my fave is my Zoe Karssen Bat tee) and sweaters, I'm going to add the perfect pair of black heeled sandals. I've been umming and ahhing over whether to get a great pair of white jeans for the last couple of summers and this year I'm in. Also, who isn't coveting this gorgeous skirt from Whistles. Pleats and colourblocking - two looks for the price of one. Better move fast on this one too as their pleated skirts are always sellouts.

There are so many beautiful trends around for the coming seasons - these just scratch the surface. I'm also in the market for a white shirt and the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans - any tips gratefully received - some candy pastel-coloured lace, and a blue chambray dress, and some primary colour pop accessories, and, and, and.........

No comments:

Post a Comment